Competitive Interest Rates
Whether you’re purchasing a home or remodeling one, CLB The Community Bank can help guide you through the home loan process. Low closing costs and low-interest rates combined with friendly service make our mortgages outstanding. CLB The Community Bank offers mortgages and home equity loan products with terms designed to meet your specific needs.
- Competitive fixed and variable rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- Multiple mortgage programs available:
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- A wide range of terms and options customized for you
- Helpful and friendly loan advisors who are here to walk with you every step of the way
- Repayment terms tailored to meet your needs
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
If you’re buying your first home or looking for extra space, a conventional loan may be right for you. Conventional loans can come with fixed or adjustable rates. CLB The Community Bank also offers low closing costs and flexible payment options. Conventional loans are not insured by any government agency.
FHA loans are federally insured, which may require a smaller down payment and may offer a lower interest rate than a comparable conventional loan. This might be the right loan for you if you are a first-time homebuyer or if you have limited cash for a down payment and closing costs.
If you have been a member of the U.S. Military, you may qualify for a VA loan to help you purchase a primary residence. VA loans are federally guaranteed, which can make home buying more affordable with a fixed interest rate, and potentially no down payment.
USDA HOUSING LOANS
This federally-backed mortgage is available to homebuyers who are buying property in designated Rural Housing zones. The USDA Rural Housing Program also finances up to 100% of the appraised value to help cover closing costs.
Jumbo loans allow you to borrow amounts above conforming loan limits. These loans can be ideal for homebuyers who are looking to purchase property at the higher end of the market. CLB The Community Bank offers fixed and adjustable rates to meet your needs.