Pay with Your Digital Wallet
Forget about dealing with cash or pulling out your wallet for every purchase. Instead, with your CLB The Community Bank Debit Card saved inside your digital wallet, you can make secure and simple purchases with the convenience of your phone.
It’s easy – just pull out your phone, tap, and then go! More and more retailers are offering this payment option, and we have a variety of solutions to choose from, no matter your chosen device.
What is Digital Wallet?
A digital wallet is a way to carry your credit and debit card information in a secure digital form on your mobile device such as a smartphone, smartwatch, or tablet. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, a digital wallet allows you to pay almost anywhere, including in store, online, and in apps.
Benefits of a Digital Wallet:
- Pay Securely: Digital wallets replace your actual card number with a unique digital card number. This means businesses do not see or store your full card number.
- Easy to Use: Confirm your identity with a PIN, fingerprint, or iris/face scan. Then you can tap to pay at participating businesses.
- Global Acceptance: Use digital wallets to pay at millions of businesses around the world, plus in stores, online, and in apps.
- You are in Control: Whether you choose to pay via card or digital wallet, YOU have the choice, and CLB The Community Bank is pleased to offer you these alternative digital wallet payment options.
How does a Digital Wallet work?
- Add your CLB The Community Bank debit or credit card to the digital wallet you’d like to use.
- Access your digital wallet and choose an CLB The Community Bank card when you pay at participating businesses. They will typically display this icon at the checkout station.
- Receive payment confirmation on your device.
Digital Wallet FAQs
Is it free to use a digital wallet?
Yes. Be aware that message and data rates may apply, depending on your device’s data plan.
How secure is it to use?
The safety and security of your account is a top priority. When you pay with a digital wallet (Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc…) and your CLB The Community Bank debit card, your actual card number is replaced with a unique digital card number, which means businesses do not see or store your full card number. Plus, every transaction makes you verify your identity through your device, either by passcode, fingerprint, or face/retinal scan.
I have a question that is not listed here. Who should I contact?
You may call CLB The Community Bank toll-free at 318-339-8571. We are happy to answer any other questions you may have. For more detailed technical information, visit the website for your particular device.